14 September 2009

Pregnant feet at 33 weeks.



Hopefully you can see the ares of fullness above the instep of Eve's feet, especially the right one. At 33 weeks the uterine reflex is full and round and high up Eve's body lines, above the waist line and advancing towards the diaphragm line. Eve can definitely feel this advancing bump as her baby presses near her actual diaphragm causing indigestion and general pressure as her baby girl wriggles around happily inside. Eve feels the babies back and body lies more to the right, reflected in the larger bump on her right reflex. During the session arms and legs can been seen wriggling around, the baby seemed to enjoy Eve's relaxation as much as she did.

The baby is now gaining weight rapidly and Eve can feel more pressure in her pelvis and sacro-illiac joints. The reflexology session was aimed towards relaxation, and easing Eve's aching back and pelvis. Pregnancy precautions were observed at all times to ensure safety for Eve and the baby.

At the end of the session Eve is more relaxed and looking forward to a restful day ... with a very wriggly baby bump.

4 comments:

  1. I am Ashin studying Industrialdesign in Academy of Art University. Can you share your experience of feet with me? zzx2828@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy seeing that you have the same interest as me. I am doing the research of my thesis project right now about women's foot health. Probably I would design a shoes' product line for pregnant women. I think they have special needs on their shoes. But I am not sure about that. How do you think about this? I think I can get lots of useful information from your knowledge. If you like to share your knowledge with me, send me an email. This is my email address zzx2828@gmail.com Thanks a lot. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a good sequence of your description. Hay I gave my father a few London Reflexology treatments while we were both on holidays in South Africa, visiting my sister. Of course he loved the idea of having his feet massaged especially by his daughter whom he had not seen for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy is very sensitive . all are should
    it maintain carefully.This is very descriptive blog, and must be helpfull blog and Great post.I really like the concept of this post and I feel that this is a very unique.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.Keep sharing
    such articles in future too.


    3COM LOT-922 Exam|
    3COM LOT-919 Exam|
    3COM LOT-917 Exam|

    ReplyDelete